PLC Test Questions

Does anyone know of any web sites that would give you a free
PLC test. Im going for a programming position and not sure what type of test might be thrown my way but would like to look at a example test to see how I do. Ive been to school in 2000 and 2007 for plc's but don't remeber everything of course. Im not worried about the program writing part just want to be prepared for any test they might throw at me.

Thanks,
highvoltage8471

Thank you milldrone I wrote this prematurely before investigationg further and found some. But did not find some of the threads that you have there. Should be helpful.

Similar Topics

See code at the bottom. Hi all. For the story, this is my first complete project using a Rockwell PLC, I've been mostly working with Unity Pro...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am looking to bring some new guys onto my team and I was pondering the idea of doing a basic test just to weed out some peoeple that...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have a Siemens S7-300 CPU 315-2DP, CP343-2P and ASI module .AC2459 I want to using it for test input output . as show in below...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im looking for an off the shelf product that generates test sheets from templates that easy to manage with an easy to use interface. We...
Replies
Views
so im trying to test something with a PLC attached to my laptop thats mounted on a board with some lights and switches, but im having no luck and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom