Safe Line Metal Detaector from Mettler Toledo

I bet you couldn't read the programming of the PALCE16v8h even if you had a fully functioning chip. There's a security bit that prevents that and every manufacturer is about 100% likely to have that enabled.

You are basically screwed.

There was no reason for the 6309 (Hitachi copy of Motorola 6809) CPU to die though. Unless is was static discharge.

Your only option is to replace it.

PS. Let me change my mind. I think it's more likely you ruined the CPU by putting it on the faulty board. But if you could find another CPU and put it in the working board, you at least have one functioning unit. Or are there other problems with that board as well?

la estatica se quita calentando con calor a cierto grado sentigrado tengo 5 safeline lso quise y em funcionan perfectos