Need manual for Max Control (Creonics)

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi! I'm looking for a Max Control (Allen Bradley or Creonics MAX-A0G4-BR-FP 4 axis motion controller) user's manual and programming reference. Does that exist in a .pdf format? Can't seem to find a hardcopy anywhere in the plant.

EDIT: I'm still searching through ab.com, but no luck so far.

Thanks
Paul C.

Last edited:
Got them!

Rockwell Support came through for me with publlication numbers 999-049, 999-051, and 999-060. They were also unable to get them from the literature webpage at ab.com, but they found them, somewhere, in pdf format and e-mailed them to me. The files are huge (one is 9.9mb zipped), I am surprised they made it through our IT systems. If any one needs a copy, P.M. me.
Regard,
Paul C.

Send me your e-mail address and I'll forward them to you. Or, change your profile on this forum to allow you to receive e-mails and I'll check back later.

Paul C.

Creonics Max Control Manual

Rockwell Support came through for me with publlication numbers 999-049, 999-051, and 999-060. They were also unable to get them from the literature webpage at ab.com, but they found them, somewhere, in pdf format and e-mailed them to me. The files are huge (one is 9.9mb zipped), I am surprised they made it through our IT systems. If any one needs a copy, P.M. me.
Regard,
Paul C.

Hi, Paul C.
I found you during searching the manual for creonics Max Control. If you have it still, please send me.

I'm in trouble of Max Control board.

Thank you.

jumper settings

Hi, Paul C.
I found you during searching the manual for creonics Max Control. If you have it still, please send me.

I'm in trouble of Max Control board.

Thank you.

Is there anyone who knows the followings?

I have creonics / allen bradley board : PC-642-1192.
I have accel.exe dos version.

However, I can't connect with the board. no response and time out message.
Please help me to conncet the board.

my e-mail address is [email protected]