SoMachine Basic, Comparison problem

Qulu Quliyev

Hi everyone,
I am beginner in the plc programming, and I am learning it using SoMachine basic software. There is a comparison command, which I have problem to work
with that. I want to compare two bits, and write the valid expression in below form:
[%Q0.0=%M0]
However, software gives me error. Can anyone help me with that ?
Any help is highly appreciated.
Best Regards,

you dont use a compare function for bits. only for values like int or float.
If you are using ladder then just put the 2 bits in series either normally open or closed. Or if you are using function blocks just use an and block

%Q0.0 is an outputbit and %M0 is a Marker however it should read %M0.0 so you forgot something
and yes you may use =, however better is to use EQ.

@chud you will have to use the EQ block both in ladder and ST as AND gives only result when both are TRUE