Rslogix 5000 - structured text- TONR instruction

italo2008

Hi. could someone give me an example about TONR instruction in structured text?

I need to build a sort of "clock" wich set a bit at each second... Someone told me that I could do it with tonr instruction...

thanks

Unless you know what you want, and describe it better, there is absolutely zero reason to use the TONR instruction for a one second timebase.

In fact, with a real time clock available, there is no reason to use a timer instruction at all. Create an array of 7 DINT's, and use a GSV instruction... GSV WALLCLOCKTIME LocalDateTime MyDINTArray.

MyDINTArray[5] is seconds. Do something every time it changes.

Similar Topics

Hello, I please need your help why I cannot get the return parameter from the RET instruction to go into the return parameter in the JSR return...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please how can i edit a structured text program in rslogix 5000. Thanks
Replies
Views
I don't use structured text too much, but wanted to loop some items, so i thought i should try it. Got a hang up. What i am trying to do is to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I Am trying to modify a Vendors program here on site and have just purchased Rockwells SFC Editor licence to add to my RSLOGIX 5000 ver13.02...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom