Plc facon

indra

Hi,

I have PLC type FBE-28MU from brand FACON / FATEK, Taiwan.
Can somebody help me to get the SOFTWARE for ONLINE comunication between my notebook / PC and this CPU PLC ? and also the CABLE COMMUNICATION wiring diagram because I want to make it the cable for ONLINE communication.
I do not know about the SOFTWARE and CABLE communication, I have to order it or FREE software ?

INDRA

Similar Topics

good afternoon to all! this is the first time i had project with fatek facon plc fbn-20mct, during input checking the expansion unit input signal...
Replies
Views
HI, Does anyone knows HOW TO MAKE ONLINE with PLC FACON / FATEK type FBe ? What toll that I have to prepare ? especially the cable...
Replies
Views
Hello all, One of our application required a Facon FBs 20MCT PLC with a CBE ethernet card on it which should work as a Modbus TCP Slave for a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have come across an application where I have to use a Facon FBs 20MCT PLC with 3 servos for a table positioning application. How ever...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have come across as requirement where I use Facon PLC in our Machines. Our client requires to communicate to the PLC using CAN Open...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom