Error on load an application - FTV SE

saeqsae

Hi all, i'm loading an application on Factory Talk View.

But the displays and global objects only show "question marks" like this image.

HELP.png

Any idea? I load the application when i create a new HMI server and import the data. HMI Server transfer utility shows me an error when a trying to restore the application.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks, after all was a language problem. The load application should be the same language as the created application or a software bugs replace all the texts as question marks.

Similar Topics

Hello! When trying to load the hardware configuration I get error 0050-133 2 2458, check the diagnostic buffer. When checking the buffer, it says...
Replies
Views
Mitsubishi is not my main cup of tea DX 2 Have a program with 2 programs on scan and 7 programs on wait, that I can download with no errors If...
Replies
Views
I am downloading a previously working program to this PLC and i get the following error mid download Download Failed! Create Section Failed: Ext...
Replies
Views
Hello, world! I am new to B&R System and I have some tasks with it. I have two 2005 PLCs that were programed in PG2000 v2.44 (but that was 18...
Replies
Views
Dear I am trying to upload project file from NB7 via USB cable, after entering the default password upload process getting started after few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom