1746 HSCE used modules

Rallyfast

Hey there, new to the forum.
I have close to 15 used HSCE mod's for the SLC5/04 and I am wondering if there is a place I could sell them. There may be one or two that are operational but most are used and may be malfunctioning. I snagged them from the trash at work, we are in the middle of upgrading some of our production machinery and we have replaced a lot of equipment in the last few months.

Used one seem to bring a pretty penny on Ebay and I would love to get rid of them, though I really don't know if it would be an investment to have them all repaired and sell them after...

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey there, new to the forum.
I have close to 15 used HSCE mod's for the SLC5/04 and I am wondering if there is a place I could sell them. There may be one or two that are operational but most are used and may be malfunctioning. I snagged them from the trash at work, we are in the middle of upgrading some of our production machinery and we have replaced a lot of equipment in the last few months.

Used one seem to bring a pretty penny on Ebay and I would love to get rid of them, though I really don't know if it would be an investment to have them all repaired and sell them after...

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, you can click on BUY/SELL PLCS on the top of the screen and try selling them there... unfortunately odds are you will be putting them back in the trash, if they are not working they will only be worth about 50.00 after they are repaired so its not really worth the time

A better idea.... see if there is a class at your local college that can use them, they would be good for a teacher to show failed examples