Weather shield for HMI

Varri

Greetings!

Anyone in here have some tips for «weather proofing» a screen?

I have seen solutions where a screen is built in a stainless steel box, and a touch sensitive barrier over the screen, making the enclosure ip6x, with the screen inside. Cant find anything on the web.. maybe i suck at googling :ROFLMAO:

Love it! I've been looking for something like this.

I'm guessing you could drill a couple of holes with a panel heater on the inside of the enclosure for colder climates? (assuming you don't need to keep the door open forever)

I like the Shade Aide, however I contacted them for pricing and they do not have any NEMA or UL ratings, FYI.

I like the Shade Aide, however I contacted them for pricing and they do not have any NEMA or UL ratings, FYI.

Like other door accessories like folding shelf, keyboard drawer..., at least from Saginaw, they are not NEMA, UL or CSA, but they do come with UL approved sealing washers to maintain the enclosure ratings.

The Shade Aide comes with install gaskets and "gas tight" washers for installation. I didn't see any published ratings tho.

I plan to use one on an outdoor project.