RsLinx Classic Communication Errors

Hey guys, I'm messing around in my rslinx classic program trying to get familiar with the Porgram, under the Driver Diagnostic General tab I notice that under 'commincation errors' I'm currently at 20,000 errors and and its increasing by 10's every few seconds. Will this eventually cause us any grief down the road? or is this a normal occurrence?

In the event log it says
'ethernet/IP connection lost: timed out on socket write '

and 'Device refused an Ethernet/IP Connection, retry using CSPv4'

unable to establish TCP connection to the ethernet interface

now I believe these errors are occurring because we have several devices currently disconnected from the configured drive so there are numbers of red X's in the driver list. Im mostly wondering if the number of errors will cause problems.

Im super new to the world of automation/control so some terminology might go over my head here guys but i'd love any information!

Last edited: