SLC500 How can load an RSS file into a Memory Module

Yes this one is for a L20A and it is documented much better than the other one.

This should do the trick.

Bob has my email and I will watch for his PDF. At this point, I believe that I have come full-circle. Although with your help, and the help of the community, I am much better off than I was. I am back to my original problem of how do I get the program into the SLC500 PLC. While I am tempted to go with a more modern (ML 1100) PLC, I prefer the less invasive approach of programming and installing a memory module with the verified program. My best hope is to find someone that can program the Memory Module for me.

I have a idea that might work for you. I sent you a private message. Check your private messages at the top left of the page under your name.

I found a memory module in a 5/02. 1747 M2 ser A. And another 1747-L40C unused.
Maybe Ken Roach could answer this.
If I load your program with eprom in the L40, would it still work in the L20?
If it would work I’ll mail/ship this to you, No charge.