Sending G code to NCU

kresop

Hello
Suppose I want to make my own HMI for SIEMENS NCU. :cool:
How do I send G code program to NCU?
I don't expect details, of course, just a pointer.
Thanks

G code is just ASCII text. So yes, no reason you couldn't send it from a PLC if your PLC has instructions for sending ASCII out of a serial port

G code is just ASCII text. So yes, no reason you couldn't send it from a PLC if your PLC has instructions for sending ASCII out of a serial port

Please read all posts from the begining. The point is to send it to NC and NC accept it as G code or NC part program whatever you call it.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use a Allen Bradley 1769-L24ER-QB1B PLC to send a command from my Studio5000 logic to a Cognex DataMan 262Q barcode scanner...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to receive the string (UPC Code) from a dataman 302 (Cognex) to a SLC 5/05. I need to be able to retrieve this code, and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to send a null command down a comms port. But in the crimson software when i used /x00 it coming back "Cannot use null character is...
Replies
Views
I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom