Wago 750-880 send email

loopin3

how i can send an email with wago 750-880 using smtp.gmail.com?
the google smtp use ssl connecction.

tank you in advance.

I wanted to do the same thing, but I don't think it is possible. the Mail Library doesn't seem to support authentication, or SSL.

on youtube look for kurt braun he made simple movie for this.
or use the oscat.de function library.
I am familiar with Kurt Braun's videos however I can't find one about email. Also the oscat network library for codesys 2 does not support smtp authentication.

---

I am using a 750-852 with Codesys 2.3

Library is WagoLibMail_02.lib

I found another library that seems to support authentication. However when I try to write to the PLC I get this.

Unresolved external POUs

See attachment

ScreenCapture 2015-06-02 16-50-09-001.png

Last edited:
The problem with the unresolved POUs was that my firmware on the controller was very outdated. it was Rev 3 current is Rev 8. I had included the File Library in my project it just didn't like it when transferring.

I am still working on getting the email function to work with gmail, but I seem to be making progress.

currently using the WagoLibSecureMail library since Gmail requires SSL.

ETA:

I got it to work using the WagoLibSecureMail library.

Here is my code. Very simple but it works. See my Attachments

ScreenCapture 2015-06-05 13-49-43-001.png ScreenCapture 2015-06-05 13-50-27-001.png

Last edited:
ETA:

Is it still working for you? I've tried with your configuration and I'm getting 'SMAIL_ERROR: Invalid response, expecting "235 - Authentication OK " telegram' :(

The problem with the unresolved POUs was that my firmware on the controller was very outdated. it was Rev 3 current is Rev 8. I had included the File Library in my project it just didn't like it when transferring.

I am still working on getting the email function to work with gmail, but I seem to be making progress.

currently using the WagoLibSecureMail library since Gmail requires SSL.

ETA:

Thank you very much . It is working very well :)