I/we will be giving a presentation at the NFPC in Nottingham, UK

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
This will be a whole day event. Our regional sales manager, from Edinburgh, will give presentations about local applications. Two of us from the state will give 50 minutes presentations.
My representations will be about designing hydraulic servo systems and hydraulic servo control.

Some of the information will be basic but some will go beyond what you can learn from the professors.
https://deltamotion.com/pdf/nfpc_tech_seminar.pdf

I would have liked to go but I'm in Thailand then, however I believe an old colleague of mine might attend.

Let us know if you are planning an event in the pacific north west I would certainly attend
We have advanced training at Delta twice a year, but those trainings are more for how to use the advanced features of the RMC.

However, I was planning on going even deeper at the NPFC seminar. I was going to make it more like a college seminar than a product training.

That is a shame. I would have liked to go, but will be commissioning overseas that week.
Can I/we show a video some of the magic you do?
It isn't PLC related but the math and control is significant.

BTW, it was the NFPC that cancelled the presentation because they didn't get enough people. It was good they cancelled when they did because we are going to ship our 6 DOF Stewart platform and that would have been expensive shipping it for nothing.

Now I am stuck with tickets that can't be refunded. I have spent two weeks on power points. I am not happy.

I don't think I will try to do anything like this again except by video streaming.

Can I/we show a video some of the magic you do?
It isn't PLC related but the math and control is significant.

BTW, it was the NFPC that cancelled the presentation because they didn't get enough people. It was good they cancelled when they did because we are going to ship our 6 DOF Stewart platform and that would have been expensive shipping it for nothing.

Now I am stuck with tickets that can't be refunded. I have spent two weeks on power points. I am not happy.

I don't think I will try to do anything like this again except by video streaming.

Feel free to use the video. We just did a machine with 2 additional servo axes in the wrist which enables us to do some pretty neat stuff. I will be commissioning it in Italy from the 20th.

Any chance of you releasing your powerpoint or doing a seminar on youtube?

The power points would require some explanation so the power points by themselves may not be that useful
However there are options.
I write the motion control articles for Hydraulics and Pneumatics Magazine
The is the latest article but there is a whole series of article that would make a good hydraulic design course.
https://www.hydraulicspneumatics.com/cylinders-actuators/checking-cylinder-cavitation-using-vccm
The previous article was on cylinder sizing.
A lot is based on Jack Johnson's work but I have moved the theory to how it should actually be used. We sell hydraulic servo controllers so theory is good but it must also work.

The hydraulic control theory part can be found on my Peter Ponders' PID YouTube channel. However, my YouTube channels covers control theory in general not just hydraulic control theory.

Delta does have the capability to stream lectures or seminars to to YouTube. YouTube says qualified me for that. However, I am not happy with YouTube's politics and censoring. I may just keep videos on our website. We have green screen and all sort of video capabilities.
It is just that my power points were made using data from my Mathcad software. I wouldn't bother with powerpoints if I were streaming live video. I would use my Mathcad. YouTube also provide the ability for those that are watching the streaming to make comments. That would be good. Many years ago I did a GotoMeeting seminar, only two people showed up. I was disappointed so I haven't done one since.