Moeller Sucosoft S30-S3-GB

rjtaylor

Hi,

I am looking for a copy of the old Moeller S30-S3-GB MS-DOS based software to read a Moeller PS4-111-DR PLC. Can anyone help? I have the newer S40 version but I am having some problems importing the old S30 program. Thank you.

RT

Have a look at the following company - they may be able to help.

http://www.applied-automation.com/index.html
Hi Moggie,

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your time. I found a copy of the software on eBay for $25.00. What made me very happy was it was new, in the box, and eBay gave me $10.00 off (Christmas Promotion!!!) I really did not want to spend $400 for the software and programming cable for an obsolete product.

I hope I can help you one day Moggie!

rjtaylor

com comunication

first sorry for my bad english, i have the sucosoft s30 if anyone need, i am working on an old machine that we are retiring an moeller ps306.

I have some problems to connect the com port on ms dos with the sucosoft program. crashes after the com was initialized and i received when tested the com1 port i dont now what to do.

status for device COM1:
---------------------------
Retry=b