OT - Does anyone recognize what brand limit switch this is?

dftmaint

It's off a pallet positioner that doesn't have a name or model number. The body is all plastic. I epoxied it back together but that probably won't last long. I can fit it with a different kind but would have to make mounting hardware.

Thanks

122oqcz.jpg

Last edited:
Was there suppose to be some kind of picture attached to your post?
If not, not much information for us to at least take a wild guess...

It looks like a Chinese knock off of a Moeller limit switch, back when they were Klockner Moeller. They are now part of the Eaton group.

Common limit switches are normally longer in the body but the hole mounting detail is should be the same at the top. That is assuming you can still fit it in place.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. That little logo on the cover of the first pic looks suspiciously like a Square D logo. So does the inside of the switch and the actuator. +1 for Mechtec's suggestion. Look in the Square D manuals. Hope this helps.

One square inside another is the standard symbol of double isolation

Last edited:
It Is China copy of Schneider Electric. Practically identical by dimensions. They sell them as OEM under different brands, and different quality. Mostly are low quality, but you can find also very good ones.