SLC500 analog output

kurt.brinker

Ok hopefully this is an easy fix.

SLC 5/05 processor and a 1746-NO8I 8 channel analog output card.
Analog outputs are going to powerflex 4 drives.
Right now we are using channels 0-4 but we added another pump so now i am using channel 5 as well. I setup my pid and manual control in the program (all 0-16383) and got ready to fire it up. I checked the output and it was dead.... I had made all of my changes online so i thoguht maybe i needed to re-download for the changes to take effect. I went offline and redownloaded the program (rack stayed powered) and my output started working. somewhat.

the channel data format is set to scaled for pid and yet my output appears to be based on the NO4 data format.
example. if i give it a 16383 (should be 20mA in scaled for pid) i get a 10.5mA output. Thats what i would get if i was using the no4 format. Should i cycle power to the rack or is there something i am missing?

here ya go. its working now, but this is how its setup.
prog.jpg

config.jpg