Convert a Siemens PLC file to PDF

George Graziano

Lifetime Supporting Member
Could someone please convert a Siemens PLC file to PDF? File is NOT zipped, just need to change extension to mwp

Thanks
George

PDF converted!

Could someone please convert a Siemens PLC file to PDF? File is NOT zipped, just need to change extension to mwp

Thanks
George

I just convert your project file to pdf as per ur request including program editor, symbol table, status chart, data block and system block.

Help again please. The company sent me a generic program in English. Could I get this translated?

Thanks
George

Still hoping someone can convert to PDF. The 2nd file, Generic Pagomat in English OC10176.

Thanks
George

Search the net for a pdf-printer, such as PDFCreator. This way you can simply print the program and all related info to pdf-files.

Kind regards,

Jean,

Thanks, but the problem is we don't have the program to open it up.

I did get a printout.

George

Last edited:
mwp TO pdf conversion

Gentle all, I'd like to convert this mwp file in to a pdf file but i've not enough practice.
Is there anybody here that can help me?
Many (MANY!) thanks.
Andrea