Link between CX-programmer and CX-supervisor

sehonn

Hey folks,

My question is that how do I make a link between my PLC (CP1E) and the CX-supervisor?

I made a graph and I want to display the value of a D memory on the screen, but I don't know how to make the link between the PLC and the CX-Supervisor.

My other question is that every time I want to add a new input or output (which is represented in my plc program) I have to create a new point. Since I have hundreds of them, I wondering if it is possible to simply transfer them from my PLC program to the Supervisor.

I found in the manual, that I have to create a CDM file, but I don't know how to do it.

Can you write me a step by step guide?

Sincerelly Yours,

Similar Topics

I'm working with a ROC800 program offline right now. Normally, you can switch your TLP view between text and numbers by making your choice under...
Replies
Views
I have a reoccurring problem where a machine is powered off and the ethernet communications link between the PLC and FactoryTalk Transaction...
Replies
Views
I need to add a NJ CPU to an existing network made of CJ2 sharing data by Ethernet/IP data links, and cannot get any information in manuals on how...
Replies
Views
hi all, what's the best way to check the com link between PLC and FTView site edition ? i have a task to run when the link is broken Thanks
Replies
Views
I want connect MODBUS RTU device with AB ML1100 PLC to read the holding registers of MODBUS device. In RSLogix 500 I have already configured the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom