Smartguard 600 remote IO comments ??

antsrealm

Hi, Does anyone know how to add comments to remote safety IO on the the smartguard 600 controller.

I have 1791DS series remote IO but cant work out how to add comments to that IO. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks,
Tont.

I came across the same thing myself last year, and I don't think there is. I put the question to a few local AB gurus and none of them could work it out, although I never got as far as putting in a call to tech support.

Stupid though, when you can comment the base unit I/O. I'll hang around in case anyone can prove me wrong :)

OK, thanks Brendan. You would think they would have improved that by now. Pretty pathetic compared to what competitors are doing.

Similar Topics

we have Smartguard 600 controllers using device net, they work fine until a power disruption, when this happens, we have to connect via RSNetWrox...
Replies
Views
Hello, Has anyone had trouble changing IP address of the existing SmartGuard 600 1752-l24bbbe? See attached. Tried plugging in directly and...
Replies
Views
RSNetworx for DeviceNet v11.0 RSLinx 3.71 Our electrical designer is using a 1752-L24BBBE SmartGuard 600 Controller to control a project's cell...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new here and have a few questions for people that have used SmartGuard 600 system. at where i work we are in the process of upgrading our...
Replies
Views
I have a process that we are installing an AB SmartGuard 600 Safety PLC on. I am trying to give the Safety PLC its IP address and I cannot get it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom