dpdp com: S71200 To Fanuc

userxyz

Hi,

I have a profibus connection between a S71200 and a Fanuc Robot. My 1200 has a CM1243-5 Profibus Master card. I have 32 byte's IO configured. Normally I would use DP Send and DP Receice (SFC14 SFC15) to do the consistent write and read trick. However, these blocks are not there for the S71200.

What block is the one to use here ?

Thanks,

Kind regards,
Combo

Hello....
in s7-1200 there are these instructions DPRD_DAT and DPWR_DAT
(DPRD_DAT = SCF14,DPWR_DAT = SFC15)

Similar Topics

Hi, I need to receive data via a DPDP coupler. On the other side it's simatic doing blockmove. On TIA side it's like blockmove doesn't work on...
Replies
Views
I'm retrofitting equipment, but I didn't want to change the electrical characteristics of the panel. In this equipment I have a dedicated...
Replies
Views
Hi folks ! Got an older Modicom BM85 and I suspect that it's not passing data to ModBus+ network. We had a power loss for a few days and I suspect...
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
We're upgrading an old PLC-2 system programmed in ICOM. We have the files, the PLC logic is in a .LAD format. Does anyone have working...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom