old s5 to s7 convertion

Ricardo Carmo

hi good watever you are having :)
i keep geting this error when i convert some db to a s7 project
LAD/STL/FBD (34:4324)

i'm offline wiht the plc coding, and taking a big project step by step and i cant find the solution help me o_Oo_O

thank you guys for your reply

You'll need to show us the source code you want to compile.

here is the source code if you give it a try just try to convert it from s5 to s7
i keep geting this error, and its on the first line of every db, like the adress is wrong and i cant figure this out( i have 0 exp. in s5 just starting quite some thing like like flags, calling dbs and some instroctions are new to me so, it could be my stupidity!!)
:eek::eek::eek:

I had no big problems converting the files.

What I have done:
- In S5->S7 conversion tool changed numbers for PB1 to PB301 and so on (added 300 to all PB numbers)
- I have uncommented the FC51 call in OB1, but I think it was only for OP communication.
- The FC230 could not be converted. I've added the missing jump label to the end, to get it run through the compiler. But this will need some manual work, by inspecting the code in a S5 environment. I guess there are some indirect addressing instructions.

I've attached the converted program as S7 library. But mention it's not ready to use.

i dodged a bullet here, and ye the fb51 is op comunication i dont need it, i'm going to replace the sistem wiht one et200 so i dont need it to comunicate wiht my hmi. as for the fb 230, it was a protected block i unproted it by run it as hex and removing a hex string.
i will take a look ate the file thank you for all your help
i would pay you a 🍺🍺🍺🍺 hehe