GX Works Compile

Asaddoris

Hello everyone,
I got another question for our Mitsubishi experts on here.
I have a PLC file that was already written before me, I have made changes to this file and haven't had any issues.
I needed to add another couple lines of logic to my program and when I try and compile I get 0 errors, but all the files on the left turn red and will not compile.
In an attempt to troubleshoot, thinking it was something in my logic, I individually copied and pasted to a copy of the original file before editing. Each copy and paste I compile.
I finally get to the line that is causing problems, but it has nothing to do with the logic, but rather seems like I'm out of memory.
Now when I do confirm memory check it will not allow me to with the program not being compiled.
If I delete the line of logic and compile and check it appears I have more than enough for the changes I want to make. I have attached the memory check screen shot.
I am at a loss at this due to it not giving any errors or warnings for the reason it won't compile. Hope this makes sense to someone out there.

PLC memory.PNG

Ok I figured it out!
If you go to Tools-Options-Compile-Output Results
there is a stop build after xxx amount of errors or warnings. This was set at a low value and due to warnings in the compiler it would stop build after I exceeded this amount.
Hope this helps the next person.