Ram state addressing

norbert seho

Hello fellows!

I am a bit new to world of PLC programming, I have done two online courses from udemy.com and my skills are good.

Few days ago I bumped into this site www.freelancer.com I am wondering if someone here has once worked on a project there.

Someone asked me a question regarding addressing inputs and outputs but i realized that was based on Schneider PLCs and I only have idea based on Allen Bradley PLCs. I would like to know what is RAM state addressing in Schneider PLCs and what would %MW30 mean.

RAM state addressing is linked to the M340 and it's rack modules I believe. %MW30 is a memory word address, hence the MW.