Tp rio plc & i/o module phota

satish22

HI
i need some information on tp rio plc cpu and i/o module which is manufacture in italy .i annex one module 4ch AI+4DO MODUL A PHOTE FOR REFERENC A MODUL:- TP3086WS Please se atteched file
THISE is motion controlhigh speed plc we are using isagrf software or labwive.please send details regarding if any one know aboutit

satish.s.h

TPRIO (1).JPG TPRIO.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to learn how to use my encoder with my PLC. I recently got a high-speed counter module (H0-CTRIO2) for my DirectLogic05 PLC. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to use a high speed counter with a Direct logic 205 PLC with DL-240 CPU. This is the first time that I want to configure and use...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send some datas from PLC-5 to control logix plc through 1756-DHRIO. When I go online to PLC-5, Message instruction gives error &...
Replies
Views
My PLC is a TRIO Flex 6 Nano and my HMI is a LT4301 Proface. I have a sensor wired up to the hmi and its working correctly. I want to have the HMI...
Replies
Views
My customer has a PLC-5/80 with 20+ RIO racks. They've asked me to remove one of the racks without shutting the system down. Can I set the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom