SMS Monitoring Relay

Hi All,

I'm in the market for simple add-on SMS monitoring relay - close a contact, send a preset text to a preset number. Very basic.

This is an add-on to an existing machine that does not have ethernet, and probably only temporary, so being able to move it around and use it in other spots would be a plus.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

TM

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am looking for ideas for a machine monitoring project for my facility. We curently have almost 40 CNC machine centers ranging in age...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Was wondering if anyone has ever set up to SMS from a Micro850 using a Teltonika RUT955? I can get the device to SMS from HTTP, SSH and...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a favorite SMS Relay? Also, which cell provider offers a SIM card that doesn't mind a non cell phone device? Want my machines to txt...
Replies
Views
Well, carriers (Verizon specifically) are starting to blacklist email to sms messages. Of course, if you pay Verizon $100/mo they will white list...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom