TIA PUT and GET ? or Other way ?

userxyz

Hello,

I wanna communicate between 2 1500 CPU's.

I tried the old fashion way.

Made a project with 2 1500 CPU's.

Both CPU's enabled the Put & Get:
1.jpg

Connected both with ID 100:
2.jpg

PUT and GET functions only in PLC_1:
3.jpg

SEND and RECEIVE PLC_1:
4.png

SEND and RECEIVE PLC_2:
5.png

So here I'm not receiving the data that is PUT from PLC_1...

What could be the cause ?

I do not have errors and status is alternating between 0 and 25 (processing). So verything seems normal, but doesn't work...

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
Gerry

I don't think you can do both at the same time. I usually start the requirement for the GET, and use the DONE bit to start the PUT.

Let me see if I can get you a screenshot.

Edit: here you go. Alternatively, you could just use the inverted clock signal for the second one. But you should be looking for errors as well.

put_get.jpg

Last edited:
Tnx

Hi,

Thanks.
I used M0.0 and M0.5, 2 different clock bits to avoid same cycle but still not working well. But I agree that using NDR is much better programmation. But for a quick test I used 2 different clock pulses.

Kind regards,
Gerry

I don't think you can do both at the same time. I usually start the requirement for the GET, and use the DONE bit to start the PUT.

Let me see if I can get you a screenshot.

Edit: here you go. Alternatively, you could just use the inverted clock signal for the second one. But you should be looking for errors as well.

Last edited:
What if you try blocking the first and just do the second?

What does the online connection say, does it have errors?
Did you download the connection to both PLCs?

Something is wrong with the PUT config

Hi,

Thanks for the replies,
Sonething is wrong with the PUT, I tried the GET and PUT induvidual before I write something with NDR usage.

GET works,
PUT doesn't, and the config is not right either...

GET.jpg

PUT.jpg

Found, I had several connections ID's, mismatching.
Thanks L D[AR2,P#0.0] for the alternate toggeling of data tip