FTVIEW HMI Enhanced graphic

vikas1947

where do i find FTVIEW HMI Enhanced graphic as per attached HMI screen snapshot i had tried its library:unsure: object but they are not similar to this .

IMG-20180319-WA0006.jpg

where do i find FTVIEW HMI Enhanced graphic as per attached HMI screen snapshot i had tried its library:unsure: object but they are not similar to this .
You can design similar graphics using an image, some numeric indicators and a line (with rotation). It's better if you put everything inside a global object: that way you can dynamically change the scale and use the object in different displays.

instrument.PNG

Those are almost certainly custom graphics with FTView native objects (like the dial pointer) superimposed on them.

They look great, but I strongly doubt you're going to find them in the built-in libraries (even the Symbol Factory library).