Imo

saabz2000

Hi all,

I know this has been covered a few times some years ago, but I am hoping someone can help.... I am looking for a copy of the IMO CAPS6 software to try and download the program off a NEXUS5 PLC. Its still running at the moment but has an intermittent fault I might be able to repair with a soldering iron but I don't really want to take it apart without a backup!

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I got an IMO HD2 inverter with 2 slots and on the first slot I put the ethernet module (HD2-E-ENET) and the second one is free...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to do a small favour for someone who's plant is running an old IMO K10S1 PLC with a MI2L20C HMI. I've successfully managed to...
Replies
Views
I thought someone might find this as a cool startup http://www.thetileapp.com/?utm_source=AdWords&utm_medium=CPC I hope it takes off. Seems like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for the cable pin out for a programming cable for a NEXUS PLC. I have the software (if anyone else needs it) Looks like a...
Replies
Views
Help I have a faulty unit that goes blank but touch screen still responds to button presses. I have located a replacement screen and can connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom