IMC120 ODS.EXE on Windows 7?

NEETECH

Hello,
I have been attempting to migrate our software to new computers and I have been stumped with the program we use to load IMC120 controllers. The ODS.EXE works on windows 98 perfectly, but when I moved it to an XP machine or Win7 they both had trouble finding the DF1 driver. I have the df1drv.sys installed. I believe the config.sys should set that up but every time I edit the config.sys file and save it to the Win7 machine it seems to disappear and still won't work. I've tried a dos emulator but that seemed worse.

I hope someone knows of an approach I can take to get it to work or if its futile.

Thanks in advance.

VMWare is a good program but non-free.

Virtualbox is free and generally works great as well and I would strongly suggest you give it a try.

Just install Windows 98 into a virtual machine using the license from your old computer (as you aren't going to be using it anymore) and then load your program. You can pass the serial port directly into the VM. Just remember, you can't use the same serial port in your host OS or guest OS (Host is the main computer, guest is the virtual machine). This amounts to making sure no program is running on the host OS so that the guest OS can take control of the device.

Hello.
Please, give me a lot of df1drv.sys
my email [email protected]

Could you send me the ODS installation version?
I will be very grateful.
greetings Piotr

Sorry for English I use a translator