Update instance DB

gordon

G
If you change interface in a FB, how can you update the instance DB, must you delete (not the symbols just the block) it and recreate it?

Data block open (319:17)
There are no parameteres..local...
Time stamp conflict between....

Last edited:
Hi

Open the block where the call is being made to your FB. The changes you made in the interface of the FB mean that it now displays an error and the DB name is in red.

Goto File > Check and update accesses.

This will re-create your DB with the new interface without the need to delete it.

Cheers

Similar Topics

Has anyone found a way to convert/replace/update the firmware on old Parker TS80xx series HMIs (i.e. TS8010, TS8006, etc) to accept Crimson...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an iFIX 5.5 project (Windows 7) that needs to be updated to version 6.5 (Windows 10). iFIX communicates with the "Siemens Industrial...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Spoke to a few outlets including Emerson and some distributors. Apparently updating firmware on subsequent modules past the CPU still uses...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom