IP67 Ethernet switches with Rockwell DLR ?

Ken Roach

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Does anyone know of an IP67 field-mountable Ethernet switch that supports the Rockwell "Device Level Ring" protocol, but isn't a Rockwell ArmorStratix 5700 product ?

I have an application where DLR will be useful, but I am concerned about the startup time and ease-of-use of the Stratix products. Cost isn't a major factor because we're only buying two.

Barring that, what's your favorite IP67 managed or monitored Ethernet switch, and why ?

Similar Topics

I've been watching and learning from this website for several years, but this is the first question I've asked. I am looking at networking...
Replies
Views
Dear all. Do you know Operator Panel Support Ethernet/IP and IP67?. I use Operator Panel with Controllogix for ShipLoading oil in Oil Terminal!
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for an unmanaged network switch (IP67) that can be powered by POE. Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
I am looking for an Alarm/Horn Combination unit that will work in a steam environment (i suppose IP67 rated). Has anyone used something like this...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone has any experience with an industrial mouse that works well and isn't too expensive. Right now looking at the mouse that Hope...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom