RSNetWorx for DeviceNet

Viks

Hi guys,

I'm currently some problems with the RSNetWorx for DeviceNet application on my machine. The problem is that when I try to upload parameters from any connected node,Iget and error. I can go online and see the nodes but cant upload. I've tried ver 6.00 and ver 7.00 but its still the same. Any advice from the experts would be appreciated.

cheers,

RSNetWorx for DeviceNet.jpg

It is very likely a conflict between versions of RSNetworx and RSLinx Classic. RSNetworx is especially sensitive to mis-matches of the Coordinated Product Release (CPR) level.

I strongly recommend RSNetworx v10 and RSLinx Classic 2.55 or higher.
You may also use RSNetworx v9 and RSLinx Classic 2.54.

I have seen this issue with RSNetworx for DeviceNet version 9 and RSLinx Classic 2.54.

I always wondered what that CPR number was for.

Ken is there a matrix for CPR? I assume this is a number to designate which products work together.