1" water valve slow opening and closing

Has anyone used a "water hammer arrestor" with any success? Such as this randomly selected Google hit:

http://media.wattswater.com/F-WHA.pdf
Yes, I have, only it was a much bigger type (It was a long time ago, now I can't find the link unfortunately). They work as intended.

An additional mitigation is to split the valves into coarse and fine valves.
Close the coarse first and then the fine with a delay. The water hammer from the fine valve will be much less than if you only have one big valve.
As an additional bonus, you can probably control the water amount more finely, which may be relevant for the application.

Water is the greatest blessings for us and among all resources water is the most precious. But, we are not using water properly. That cause us paying extra fees and loss of energy. We are using the plenty of water not only in agricultural irrigation but also in many fields in our day to day life such as: Land scaping, Golf watering, Pivot Irrigation, Irrigation sprinkling and more. Is there any technology which can help us to the above field, to use our water resources more precisely? I will prefer solar power, battery power and it should be less in weight for easy portable.

Water is the greatest blessings for us and among all resources water is the most precious. But, we are not using water properly. That cause us paying extra fees and loss of energy. We are using the plenty of water not only in agricultural irrigation but also in many fields in our day to day life such as: Land scaping, Golf watering, Pivot Irrigation, Irrigation sprinkling and more. Is there any technology which can help us to the above field, to use our water resources more precisely? I will prefer solar power, battery power and it should be less in weight for easy portable.

This might help..:) https://www.abestmeter.com/irrigation-flow-meter/