LG master-K series PLC-using RS232

mvitale42

Can't Communicate using RS232.
I finally got the english version of the tech manual for LG. I've followed the instructions step by step. i still get the error "failed to Connect to PLC". I'm using a standard RS232 comm cable. can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello
I'm in the same trouble and I need the same information. Also, can tell me how did you get the english version of the manual ?

Hello,

I can. I have one (KPS-7AS) sitting here and it works fine.

It depends on what you are trying to do. The port on the CPU has two functions, a 'loader' port and a 232 port.

K200SOPERATORMANUAL.pdf -- "Please refer chapter 13.3 for detail pin-out of RS-232C connector."

Or does this not help?

Good luck,

Mark
http://www.peakhmi.com/

can anyone help me please?

Can't Communicate using RS232.
I finally got the english version of the tech manual for LG. I've followed the instructions step by step. i still get the error "failed to Connect to PLC". I'm using a standard RS232 comm cable. can anyone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master K using standard RS232

If using Standard USB to RS232, just switch or swap pin 2 and pin 3 (Tx & Rx) to make it RS232C(cross).
Tx from programmer to Rx terminal in Master K CPU terminal.
Rx from programmer to Tx terminal in Master K CPU terminal.

Error "failed to Connect to PLC" SOLVED(y)