Coros Ls-b

srik

We have an operating station with COROS LS-B linked with S5 PLCs through sinec H1.Computer having CP1413 processor. Now the PC hard disk has failed .Now I need to reinstall coros LS-B. How to establish the communication between PLC and coros LS-B?

I installed the COROS LS-B in a computer with win98 OS. I loaded the default file from profiels in LSBSET.
Still it is not communicating. do I need to do configuration of sinec H1?

Hi all,
I also have a question about Coros. I know that it is an old system. But i needed to change a computer on a new one. I reinstalled everything, and everything is going fine except one thing. When I try to open an *.OSO file the system exits. However I can open a demo version of the coros system *OSO. I suppose that I need to change something about the computer settings in the project bacause my computer has changed. But I don't know much about COROS. I found only one manual on the Internet about it, but only with some basic information. Do anyone has any expierience with Coros. Pls help me:)

Greetings