GE Versamax Moving data between processors

tmechanic

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm having a little trouble getting some bits and a couple Int variables to move between my 2 Versamax PLCs, I need to get several control bits and a couple variables so they can be used in different processes.
I'm drawing a complete blank on how you do these moves in Proficy.

Can I make multiple targets under the same project, one for each PLC, to make these data moves easier? Would the 2 targets share the same registers for %T and %R?

If your CPUs support EGD, it is the easiest to set up, and fastest of the ethernet protocols.

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
I have a new computer and it doesn't have an ethernet port. I am trying to connect to the Versamax Micro Plus with a type c to ethernet adapter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom