Studio 5000 Multiversion install

jkelleyus

Lifetime Supporting Member
All,

Setting up a new PC here and noted the Rockwell offers a 'multiversion' download which its says will cover everything from 20.x to 32.01. I installed this on Win 10 and while it will open v32 controllers it will not open anything in the 2x.x range.

Has anyone else used this "multiversion" install? Is there something else I need to do?

Let me know and thanks,

John

Similar Topics

Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering how we declare Persistent Variables in Studio 5000 (main reason to keep the values during power cycle and program...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
I downloaded v24 for studio 5000 but can’t find where the download manager put it! Any help? I’ve done it before but can’t remember. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom