1756 I/O Terminal Blocks

Tim Ganz

So I am putting a control system together and all my I/O cars are without terminal blocks.

What resource can i use to find out which terminal block goes with which card so i can order?

I have AC and DC digital input and output cards and analog input and output cards.

I want screw terminal in all of them. Is there a book or a guide just for the terminal blocks or will i have to find the manual for each card and look it up there?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
I have a safety PLC AB that is stuck trying to charge the capacitor and will not do anything. No communication or anything can be done. Is there...
Replies
Views
Guys, please help me with this urgently. We have Logic 5575 installed in hot n standby setup. For some reason, the primary now cannot sync with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Got a funny issue. I have a 1756-L85EP and a 1756-EN2TR in the same chase. The client asked for the Ferrari and the 3 lane highway!!! We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom