Need A Ladder?

miketwarrener

I need a Ladder diagram (any) for a bytronic industrial conveyor detect count and sort trainer?

I know its ancient but if anyone has any programs for the above with the Mitsubishi F1 series i would really appreciate it, if not any ladder will do! :(

Ancient?

I am not inclined to agree that the Bytronic ICT3 trainer is ancient or even all that old. I have 6 of them that I am using in my PLC classes and that includes this summer. The program you seek is really very easy to write, so give it a try and then post your efforts here for analysis if you like. Asking for a pre-written program is not the way to approach this problem, and I am sure your instructor would agree.

I think he is looking for an example program that he can use to learn this particular PLC. Notice that he said that any program will do, but it would be nice if it did what he was looking to do.

I have learned quite a bit from looking at others' programs.

The pt i was making was the Mitsubishi F1 series was ancient not the Bytronic. And i need a ladder for The PLC to get both motors started and then get it to sort and count the plastic rings and metal pegs basically most of the process!

And thanks for making feel really Dumb!

:oops:

Now, Now! No Need To YELL!!

I think Randy just wants to know what you know, and what you don't. He wants to help you, and any learning you do that others can see on the forum helps us all. Are you new to PLCs in general, or just that one? What do you have to control and how would you do it?

Be Cool! :cool:

Jeeezzzzeeee!

You just can't please some people, no matter what you do. So I have done a little research and here are my findings.

http://www.bytronic.co.uk/optionsICT.htm Pictures of ICT3 trainer.

http://www.bytronic.co.uk/ict.htm This is the version I have which uses PLC to control

http://www.bytronic.co.uk/ladsim.htm Ladsim software

http://www.bytronic.co.uk/download.htm You can download a demo copy of Ladsim here

Ladsim software will let you play with programming the ICT3 on your pc. The Mitsubishi F1 is what ever it is and I am not familiar with that machine, but I do have a program for the Mitsubishi. The problem is it is not in electronic form so I can not send it to you.

This gentleman [email protected] can possibly help you with a copy cause he is the head engineering man at Bytronic, is a great fellow to work with and if you treat him well, just might send you a copy of his program. I am not sure what else I can do for you but I sure did not mean to make you feel stupid. But I appreciate Vetteboy coming to my defense (y) .

Update on an old thread, Darren Edwards no longer works for Bytronic. If you need to contact someone there, use the email address on their site for customer service.

Randy,

I agree with you. It seems that he is only here to get his work done for him.

Questions he needs to ask himself.
1. Who is he going to rely on when faced with a troubleshooting problem?

2. Will he need to ask someone to do the next assignment as well?

3. What is he really going to learn without reading the F****** manual to even understand what instructions mean?

4. What will he look like to his instructor/employer(whichever it may be) when he has to say, "Wait a few minutes while I go get someone else to answer this question."

Come on, I would be more than willing to explain things to someone who has a genuine interest in learning. In fact, I have as of late, been doing just that. I am not afraid of losing my job, because a have a great wealth of experience and UNDERSTANDING of what I work with. If I do not know it right then, I WILL figure it out. I think I should have taken the teaching job that I was offered before this current assignment. I would be checking on my students and making sure they do their own work.

David