Terminator I/O T1K-modbus Direct Automation

e_pramod

We are using T1k - modbus terminated IO (Remote IO) with direct automation plc DL-06. We are trying to communicate between the two using the MRW & MRX instruction but it doesn't work.
We have also checked using modscan32 software with RJ12 port with serial cable but they are not talking to each other.
the dips switch setted are as follows
SW1 - ON, SW2-OFF, SW3-ON, SW4-ON, SW-5 -OFF, SW6-OFF, SW7-OFF, SW8-OFF.

Please Suggest

Thanks

Pramod

The RJ12 port is only for programming of the T1K-MODBUS, the 15 pin port must be used to access the modules.

DL-06 work perfect with modbus.

1st you need to setup the 2nd port to modbus baud rate prity ect.
2nd check your cabel.
If you still have problem I would contact with Automatin Direct They will help.

Ok RJ 12 is the programming port, we have connected on 15 pin port of terminator and to dl06 onboard port2.
Now the situation is that we are able to force digital output but unable to get values from Analog modules(T1K-08AD-1) on terminator.
we have write the intruction in the pattern LD-KF202, LDK64, LDA O2000 ( location on which i want to write the values that is V2000), Rx TA0.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Pramod