LOGO! 230RC pc cable connection

innes

Hello everybody. I am trying to find info on the pc to logo connector cable. I have contacted Siemens, but no luck yet. All I need really
is the pin connection and I should be away. I presume the protocol is RS232 thus the pc end is taken care of, but the logo end is unknown.
Can you help?

Thanks.

Regards.

Innes Nimmo.

innes said:
I am trying to find info on the pc to logo connector cable. I have contacted Siemens, but no luck yet.

Siemens can't be bothered giving you info on how to make a cable. The one they sell works just fine... :rolleyes:

Is it really THAT expensive?... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

The Siemens LOGO, the AB PICO, and the MOELLER EASY are pretty much all the same since they are made by the same company.

They use RS232C as the interface, that means the cable could be either DTE or DCE, only difference is whether you swap 2 & 3 or not.