Schneider Magelis: Scripting & Trends

TheSneeze

Hello Everyone,

I am currently involved in a project where the application is supposed to logg, with a set interval, 34 different tags. That's fine, not a problem. However, all these tags should also be visible through a TrendViewer. So my question is this: is there a way to configure/script a Historical Trend Graph so that the operator/maintenance personal can by them self select which of these 34 variables they wish to look at through the TrendViewer?

PS. This is my first entry here on PLC talk so please let me know if there is something wrong with either the entry/thread or the way the question is asked.

Thank you in advance

Best regards,
TheSneeze

Hi,
You can have up to 8 channels / 8 variables per trend graph.

Checked attached picture. For more information on setting them up please refer to the Vijeo Designer help file for trends (Chapter 13).

Thanks.

Vijeo_Trend_Channels.jpg

historical trending

how to setting and save automaticly historical trending to cf card and

what is recomended cf card for HMI Magelis ?

for any product cf card can use in HMI MAGELIS?

You can log to cf card or to usb memory stick.
Regarding the cf card I have run into problems before using non-schneider brands. So rather just fork out a bit more and buy the card from them.
Under data logging you can setup the sampling rate and the where to save it to and also how many samples to keep etc