Melsec USB driver for windows 11

Tjkeets90

Hi all,

I have just upgraded to windows 11 and can not connect to a Q series PLC using my USB lead which has worked for years on my windows 10 laptop.

I can't find a driver anywhere online.
Has anybody came across this and if so what was your solution?

Thanks in advance!

Down grade to a LTS version of Windows 10 and leave the WIN11 to the Chavs and Bankers and Hackers. ..... Or at least till it is supported by more equiment.

Similar Topics

Anyone who can advice me on how to connect my PC into PLC (mitsubishi type) using widows 7 64bit OS? Does anyone have the latest easysocket...
Replies
Views
Hi all I got a new 32 bit notebook with windows 7 and I'm unable to communicate to p.l.c via usb. I have the driver for my old laptop(windows XP)...
Replies
Views
Hi , Could someone help me please out i lost my cd with drivers for my mitsubishi programming cable. I had to reformat my computer and now i...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom