I/O error in OMRON PLC

sronggot

hello.. I have Problem with my OMRON PLC. I used OMRON PLC type CQM1H. and I use CX-programmer software.

My problem is I/O error. In the error log, we have the message : "Fatal error " and "I/O error" and in the PLC error sign always lit.

anyone can help me how to repair that..
thanks for your help

Turn off power,

Pull out all the modules & fix it back. Poor contact sometimes causes this.

It helped me once.

Thanks for your respond paulus, Chavak and Jay..

yes, i have the end panel on the end of the stack.., so i mush check the end panel..

I already try the power cycling the plc, but it's have the I/O error

Encik,

"Awak sudah try, belum apa saya suggest!!"

You have nothing to loose, if you can afford to stop a short while.

Good Luck.

Hi sronggot
I have same problem in omron plc type as cpm2c?can you fix your problem?If you solved that problem please help me how can I do it?
my problem also is I/O bus error.
regards