FR S520S inverter reverse frequency problem

franz03

Hi Guys,

I am using FR S520S 0 2k EC mitsubishi and when I run the motor forward, the frequency is the same with my analog output but when I run the motor in reverse, the motor is just constant to 25Hz. I tried just a simple forward and reverse motor program and I just set the analog output in "monitoring watch" and the problem still exists. Motor forward frequency follows the analog output of plc while in reverse the frequency is just constant to 25 Hz. How can I solve this?

It may be that a fixed speed (25hz) is programmed to the reverse control input. This can easily happen since many drives permit multiply terminal assignments.

Similar Topics

I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are currently experiencing an DC over voltage fault on one of our inverters. During commissioning a snag was raised whereby excess...
Replies
Views
What does the 24V operation of sew inverter mean? I can't make the inverter starting the motor
Replies
Views
I have a client who's Powerflex 755 VFD has one of its inverter cards failed. the card is with the model number SK-R1-IG1-C770D740. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom