Schneider/Modicon Products End of Life Dates

aiki202

Does anyone have documentation (or a really good memory) for the End of Commercialization (obsolete) of the following Modicon products:

- 800 Series I/O
- ProWORX NxT software

Working on upgrading a system and need some justification facts if possible.

Thanks

Yes, I have seen that document as well. That is referring to ProWORX 32 which is newer than NxT. We never migrated to 32 and still use NxT.

I searched the web for everything I can think of and nothing is coming up except a thread from this forum:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=27884

I am trying to find documents from Schneider/Modicon for the official obsolete dates.

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a Modicon M340 to pull a Modbus address from an ABB Totalflow via Ethernet. I set up a port...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm configuring the M340 controller with ATV320 inverters via Canopen. Everything was fine until today, when after starting the electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom