Citect 7.2 slow starting

emomorales

Lifetime Supporting Member
Having an issue with citect runtime and explorer. After clicking on the icon to start it can take up to 2 minutes before the programs open. I thought it may have been a hardware problem so I switched hard drives and then switched computers. still the same issue.

Having an issue with citect runtime and explorer. After clicking on the icon to start it can take up to 2 minutes before the programs open. I thought it may have been a hardware problem so I switched hard drives and then switched computers. still the same issue.

2 minutes to open run time could be normal, especially if there is lots of trend files, basically its impossible to say without knowing the size and architecture of your system.

Just another thought on this, Is the issue present when starting Explorer alone or is this just a runtime issue ?

What is Citect Runtime Manager telling you while the system is starting up in runtime ?