Emulator on another PC

Hi, my ultimate goal would be to be able to access an Emulator PLC on one virtual machine from another computer on the same network.

So basically, I have an emulator running on a virtual machine which is accessible with remote desktop connection. I want to be able to go online with the emulator from my main virtual machine on my pc being on the same network.

If i'm not being clear just ask me questions.

Thank you :)

I had to do a similar thing a little while back, and made a post on the subject.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=111925

That should give you the information you need!

Sorry didn't read the entire post, but yeah on my end, I have the Gateway enbaled on the emulator VM, but on my pc rslinx, i only see the computer, i don't see the emulator... :(

Last edited:
Have you set up the "Remote Device via Linx Gateway" driver on your non-emulate PC?