Pilz plc unit showing ofault

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
i am facing problem on pilz (type pnozm1p.this problem is ofault led is continue flashing.we made several time power reset but still same. We removed output cable and make it reset but still same fault.
Kindly if any one have any idea about this pilz safety plc unit kindly help me to solve the issue.
Kind regards.
Jamal.

Just before replacing the unit...

Check the feedback circuits. If the feedback circuit is not working correctly (if it is OPEN with the safety output OFF) you will get the OFAULT LED on.

Last edited:
These units are very easy to go online with, the software is free i believe? This is the easiest way to diagnose the fault.

If you do end up replacing the unit make sure you remove the sim card from the top as this contains the program.